Trissana welcomes the use of the lodge by Members and their families throughout the year. Associates (non-members) as guests of members are also warmly invited to stay at the lodge.
The lodge is not open to the general public.
Please note that all bookings must be made through a Member or be made by contacting the Bookings Manager.
Clarification has been made to the Booking Rules to make it fairer to all Members. The Main Ski Season has also been reduced from 8 weeks to 6 weeks thus increasing the shoulder periods by one week. This change will provide reduced accommodation costs.
Member Priority Period - April
- Financial members may book accommodation for themselves and up to 3 others for one week only (in school holiday periods, the Booking Manager has discretion to increase this number if there are more than 2 children in the family).
- If this booking includes other members, then the booking is considered to be their week for priority booking. (i.e. 2 or more members staying together can only book for the one week).
- members select a 1st & 2nd preference for their accommodation and complete details on the Accommodation Booking Form
- At the end of April, members are notified of their allotted accommodation
- To secure the booking, a non-refundable deposit of $100 for each person ($20 per night) must be paid within 2 weeks of the accommodation being confirmed.
- The balance of payment for accommodation to be paid 3 weeks prior to taking up occupancy of the Lodge.
- In the Main Season, if a booking is made for a week and members or associates leave early, the full accommodation weekly rate will be charged.
From May onwards,
- Providing space is available, members may book additional persons into their already booked week, or may book for one additional week. Again 2 members staying together can only book for one additional week (not 2 weeks).
Further Accommodation (more than 2 weeks):
- The booking can only be made up to a maximum of 2 weeks prior to the accommodation being required.
Members who stay more than 2 weeks in the Main Ski Period will be charged double the standard members rate for their extra accommodation. (Members who stay for 2 weeks or less in the Main Ski Period and the stay for additional weeks in the Shoulder or Special Periods will be only charged the standard rate).
Other General Conditions:
- Bookings made during April (member priority period) for the school holiday periods are reserved initially for members and their immediate families. . This rule is relaxed after the member priority period
- Preference will be given to families with children in the annual ski race teams in the last week of the July school holidays.
- In a situation where full payment (including deposit fee) has been made and cancellation occurs, the $100 deposit fee is non-refundable and the accommodation balance only refunded if the accommodation can be re-booked.
- A financial member must be present in any week to accept the responsibility of Lodge Captain. (Duties detailed in the Lodge Captain's Report).
- The Lodge Captain's report must be completed in full and filed in the folder kept in the Lodge for inspection by NPWL officers,
- Unfinancial members (ie. subs unpaid in the previous year) will be charged at the 'non-member' rate and can only make bookings after the 'member priority period of April' has elapsed.