On DEPARTURE please carry out the following:
Any comments and problems should be reported.
- All shelves, including vegetable bin and inside & outside walls wiped clean.
- Fridges are left open if closing down lodge, otherwise close door.
Ovens and Stoves
- Wash racks & grills, wipe oven doors inside and out so they are not greasy, clean stove tops with special cleaner supplied.
Sink and Bench Tops
- Wiped clean
Unused Food and Garbage Disposed of
- In the Ski Season garbage is collected on Monday and Thursday mornings. Please ensure all bags for collection are placed in the garbage container outside the front door before 8:00am.
- General garbage should be placed in the black garbage bags. Additional general garbage bags are above the fridge closest to the bedrooms.
- Bottles, cans and plastics are to be placed in the NPWS-issued clear plastic bags. Additional clear bags are in the workroom.
- Paper and cardboard is to be flattened and stored within another box or tied together.
- In Summer - please take your garbage with you.
Make sure it is put on to wash before you leave. If time allows, empty dishwasher and put plates etc away.
- Wipe inside & out, and wash glass plate.
Lounge/dining room clean and tidy
- Vacuum floor, mop wood floor.
- Wipe top of dining room table, coffee table & radio.
- Put away papers, games etc.
- Conversation pit clean?
- Vacuumed and Pillows tidied
- Fireplace swept. Only excess ashes (cold) need to be removed from fire box and placed in the metal garbage bin in the workroom.
- Please note that nothing is to be thrown on the ground outside the lodge. This includes ashes from the fireplace.
Hall & Stairway
- Swept and vacuumed as appropriate.